New Hampshire Farm Museum Country Store
Open Wednesday thru Sunday 10 am to 5 pm mid-June – Labor Day and Spring & Fall weekends Memorial Day thru mid-November & some December Saturdays for Holiday Shopping. Museum members get 10% off in the Store!
All store sales support the educational mission of the New Hampshire Farm Museum.
Stop-in to buy our own farm grown produce available according to the season!
- fresh produce: whatever is in season from the Museum’s gardens
- fresh eggs from our very own free-range chickens
- New Hampshire products such as maple syrup, honey, cheese, soaps, and jams
- woven linens, knitted goods, and wooden items made by New Hampshire crafters
- fun and educational games, toys, and activities
- unique children’s books
- books, some by New Hampshire authors, about all manner of farm topics, including hog-raising, growing tomatoes, stonewalls, making soap, country cooking, tractors and farm buildings
- household items like candles, scatter rugs, and crockery
- old-fashioned candies that kids love and make adults nostalgic
- cards and photographs
Don’t forget, you can come to just shop without being a member or paying admission to the museum – but NH Farm Museum members receive a 10% discount on everything except produce!
You can also shop by special appointment – just call us.