Click on Join/Support for
Haying Machinery in the Field
Thumper the Flemish Giant
The New Hampshire Farm Museum is a non-profit 501 c3 educational organization dedicated to preserving, promoting and carrying forward New Hampshire's rural and agricultural heritage.
The NH Farm Museum consists of two adjoining farmsteads situated on 50 acres located on Plummer's Ridge in Milton, New Hampshire. The historic Jones Farm and the Plummer Homestead date to the late 18th century and are listed on the National Register of Historic Places. The farms were passed down in the same families for generations. The Museum is open to the public five days per week mid-June through mid October and offers special events and programs on weekends throughout the year. We offer guided tours of the farm and the historic Jones farmhouse and exhibits and display on rural life and agriculture in New Hampshire. Special events and programs, work shops, school group visits and day camps are offered throughout the year. We have a working farm growing heirloom varieties of vegetables for our Community Supported Agriculture Program and for sale in our Country store. We keep a small selection of heritage breed farm animals to support our educational programs.
THE BIG TRACTOR/CASH RAFFLE
THE NEW HAMPSHIRE FARM MUSEUM
NO MORE THAN 550 TICKETS WILL BE SOLD!
DRAWING AT THE PUMPKIN PARTY *NEED NOT BE PRESENT TO WIN*
OCTOBER 18th, 2014
JOHN DEERE 1023E
TRACTOR WITH LOADER
FROM NORTH COUNTRY TRACTOR
TRACTOR VALUED AT $15,000
ONE NIGHT STAY FOR TWO (2) AT FARM BY THE
RIVER BED & BREAKFAST WITH STABLES IN
NORTH CONWAY, NH
HORSE-DRAWN SLEIGH RIDE COURTESY OF
BELGIAN MEADOWS FARM IN LEBANON, ME
A FAMLIY MEMBERSHIP TO THE NHFM
BUY ONLINE NOW!
OR PICK YOURS UP AT
THE NEW HAMPSHIRE FARM MUSEUM
1305 WHITE MOUNTAIN HIGHWAY
MILTON, NH 03851
(603) 652-7840 INFO@FARMMUSEUM.ORG
Come back to the Farm!
- Learn about three centuries of farm life in New Hampshire
- Tour the historic Jones house and tavern
- Discover our three-story barn filled with tools, wagons, and sleighs
- Go on the Great Yellow Barn Hunt, kids love it!
- Visit our tractor and carriage barn and the apple/cider exhibit
- Meet our farm animals: chickens, goats, sheep, and pigs
- Crack corn the old-fashioned way and feed our chickens
- Explore acres of fields, forests, and wildlife
- Hike an easy trail to the old family cemetery
- Tour our vegetable, herb, and flower gardens
- Buy fresh produce from the farm in our Country Store!
- Join us for special events like Dairy Day, Harvest Day, Stories on the Farm, the Great New Hampshire Pie Festival, and much more! Click on the Events button for a schedule.
Individuals, families, school groups - all are welcome for a memorable visit!
We are a Blue Star Museum! Active military and their families get in free with military ID!
Fun at the Farm Museum!
Museum staff in period clothing for Stagecoach
and Tavern Day
Resident Farmer Kirk Russell at Wakefield's Farmers Market with museum's organically grown produce